[torontocbm] Youtube of a Coleco ADAM connecting to the Bradley Brothers BBS (BBBBS)

  • From: "Michael Brigham" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "avroarrow4ever@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Toronto Cbm <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 16:29:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all, just stumbled on this vid. Remember the BBBBS? I remember reading a
TPUG (I think) issue with the Bradley brothers on the front page, a huge stack
of 8050 drives, and a huge air fan for cooling the stack. I was a member ofthe
BBS too. I even spoke with one of the brothers (Richard I think, been a
while...) about buying some of his left over Commie items....and using a
buscard II with the128. Somehow we lost contact....these things happen..... :-)
He was a very nice guy to chat with though!

Anyways...flashback time.....some guy video tapped himself using the Adam at
300baud to login. Cool bit of history!  Enjoy!

"Surfing in 1986" Adam Colecovision session with Bulletin Board System

   "Surfing in 1986" Adam Colecovision session with B...
View on www.youtube.com Preview by Yahoo