[torontocbm] Re: Vintage Computer Festival

  • From: "John Easton" <jeaston@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 23:22:52 -0400

OK Leif ...
Waiting on your report for the next TPUG Newsletter.
What with your report, Steve's report on interfaces and our esteemed
President's Annual Report ... we're almost there.
John

-----Original Message----- From: Leif Bloomquist
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2015 9:14 PM
To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [torontocbm] Re: Vintage Computer Festival

I was there, it was pretty cool. A whole different focus on
retrocomputing, which was nice to see and learn about.

Also got to meet and have a long chat with Bil Herd!

-Leif

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 8:56 PM, David Vucetic <john.3.16@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Great set of photo's. Like to see the Apple as a doorstop were it belongs
:)

On Monday, April 20, 2015 8:10 PM, Ernie Chorny <chorny@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

A nice pictorial review of the recently ended VCF is at
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/oldsmobile_mike/sets/72157649734735584/

Here you can see Commodore computers as well as other vintage computers
as well as such things as vacuum tubes, old radios, minature WWII
layouts etc.

Ernie