[torontocbm] Re: VINTAGE COMPUTER FESTIVAL MIDWEST August 29-30, 2015, Elk Grove Village, IL

  • From: "Miraglia, Walter" <Walter.Miraglia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "<torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 18:14:38 +0000

Booked it last Thursday, First time going to one of these. Looking forward to
it. I may bring my Elf2k with home-made hex keypad and my replica 1 assuming
I get it built by then. :0)

Anyone going to the east coast vintage fair April 18-19 I think the dates are?

On Apr 7, 2015, at 2:07 PM, Frank Michielli
<bigmanfrank@xxxxxxx<mailto:bigmanfrank@xxxxxxx>> wrote:

Heads up. Booked my room last night. They are out of single rooms. I'd suggest
if you didn't book yet, book now!

Sent from Outlook<http://taps.io/outlookmobile>

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 5:23 PM -0700, "Leif Bloomquist"
<leif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:leif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hi all,

Heads up that the "Chicago Show" (ECCC / VCFMW) has been moved to the
end of August (29-30th) for 2015.

They have moved to a new venue that is quite a bit more expensive than
the old one, and are soliciting for donations to help put the show on
(through Paypal or GoFundMe).

Details here:

http://www.vcfmw.org/

-Leif