[torontocbm] Re: Toronto PET Users Group April 19 2012

  • From: "John Easton" <jeaston@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 21:19:04 -0400

Hey Steve ... I well remember that series ... would love a set.  I'll bring
disks and money!
John
    From: Leif Bloomquist <leif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: [torontocbm] Toronto PET Users Group April 19 2012
    The next TPUG meeting is Thursday, April 19th 2012 at 7:30 PM.

    This month will be a hands-on with the EASYFLASH 3 cartridge, assuming
    I get mine by then!

    As demonstrated at the World of Commodore 2011 by Jim Brain, the
    EASYFLASH 3 is reflashable, can emulate many kinds of carts, and now
    can also replace the C64's kernal - no desoldering or wires required.

    Directions are on the TPUG website ( http://www.tpug.ca/ ).  Click on
    "Meetings" on the left menu.

    There is also a section on the TPUG forums
    (http://www.tpug.ca/forums/) dedicated to discussing the meetings,
    please sign up and join the discussions.