[torontocbm] Re: Toronto PET Users Group April 19 2012

  • From: Steve Gray <sjgray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 13:29:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

A while back Mike lent me some vhs tapes of the old tv shows "Bits and Bytes",
"The Computer Academy" and "Bits and Bytes 2".  I have transferred the vhs
tapes to DVD (3 disc set). I have made a few sets to bring to the meeting.
If anyone is interested let me know. I'm only asking for a couple bucks per
set (or 3 blank DVD's if that is easier for you) to cover my cost for discs.

Steve

PS: Remember the source tapes are almost 30 years old, so the quality is not
great in some parts.