[torontocbm] Re: Lots of C= 8 bit and Amiga stuff for sale

  • From: "Casca Longinus" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "casca2525@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 21:25:28 -0800

Hi Jeff, also I have several motherboards that I got from Joe Archibald because
his shed caved in under the snow load last winter, he figured they were a lost
cause, my plan had been to clean them up for wall art, the 500 & 2000 boards
still have most of their chips, the 3000T is completely stripped. any interest
in them as is? or should I pull the remaining chips and e-waste the boards?
Regards

Mike

VPCC

On Mon, 12/8/14, Jeff Bourdeau <jeffobourdeau@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Subject: [torontocbm] Re: Lots of C= 8 bit and Amiga stuff for sale
 To: "torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 Mike - PM me on this

 j e f f o b o
 u r d e a u @ g m a i l . c o m

 12:09, Casca Longinus (Redacted sender "casca2525@xxxxxxxxx"
 for DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:

 > Just
 seeing if there is any interest, if there is I will catalog
 and photograph what I have

 > I have a wedge 128, multiple monitors,
 they are Amiga monitors, a C-128DCR, it has a fan, a rom
 switcher, and Jiffy DOD, I have a 1571, setup with the
 parallel cable, but have never used it. a couple 1581, an
 REU, and an other C128DCR, but it has the bad drive chip,
 but it does have a known good drive mechanism, lots of
 software & books, have diag cartridges and other
 hardware testing items, also have quite a few original
 Commodore service manuals.

 > I also have a 2000 with a 1GB hard drive,
 CD-Rom drive, 2 floppies, an 030 25MHz accelerator, a video
 card still in the box, and a CD-RW, not installed, currently
 the 2000 will not boot, I have a 500 with internal HDD, that
 is working fine, as long as the external ram is not
 attached. again lots of software, books and service manuals
 hundreds of blank 3.5 diskettes and quite a few CD's of
 Fred Fish and such, there is another 1GB hard drive in an
 external enclosure, plus several smaller drives.

 > also have several
 printers such as Commodore & Star.

 > would like everything to go as a lot
 but will consider 2 lots.