[torontocbm] Lots of C= 8 bit and Amiga stuff for sale

  • From: "Casca Longinus" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "casca2525@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 09:09:17 -0800

Just seeing if there is any interest, if there is I will catalog and photograph
what I have

 I have a wedge 128, multiple monitors, they are Amiga monitors, a C-128DCR, it
has a fan, a rom switcher, and Jiffy DOD, I have a 1571, setup with the
parallel cable, but have never used it. a couple 1581, an REU, and an other
C128DCR, but it has the bad drive chip, but it does have a known good drive
mechanism, lots of software & books, have diag cartridges and other hardware
testing items, also have quite a few original Commodore service manuals.

I also have a 2000 with a 1GB hard drive, CD-Rom drive, 2 floppies, an 030
25MHz accelerator, a video card still in the box, and a CD-RW, not installed,
currently the 2000 will not boot, I have a 500 with internal HDD, that is
working fine, as long as the external ram is not attached. again lots of
software, books and service manuals hundreds of blank 3.5 diskettes and quite a
few CD's of Fred Fish and such, there is another 1GB hard drive in an external
enclosure, plus several smaller drives.

also have several printers such as Commodore & Star.

would like everything to go as a lot but will consider 2 lots.

Regards

Mike

VPCC