[torontocbm] Re: Fwd: Raffle prizes at World of Commodore 2014

  • From: Joseph Palumbo <jppbm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 23:42:46 +0000 (UTC)

I was reimbursed last time...

I have the RUN magazine chart...But  Costco says I need to repair or patch a
small tear in one of the folds and make sure there are no pinholes in those
folds....So they refused it....  So I thought I would just bring it ..."As-is"
 On 2014-12-02 1:52 AM, Joseph Palumbo wrote:

  I have the Amiga 5 pack with Joystick gift-pack "new"...although the shrink
wrap is splitting apart from age.  I also may have a poster if I can get it
mounted in time....I only asked for that mounting fee back when last mentioned
at the BOD meeting last month. I'm sure I can find an old 2004WOC Toronto
button or two....I here they sell for Hundreds of $ on Ebay!