[torontocbm] Fwd: Raffle prizes at World of Commodore 2014

  • From: Ernie Chorny <chorny@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ian Colquhoun <icolquhoun@xxxxxxxxx>, Tom Williams <tom.williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 01:32:54 -0500

Hello -

I have not heard from anyone about donations to the raffle at World of Commodore 2014 which is this weekend.

Please have a look around and see if you can come up with anything that you can donate.

Although in my email of 25 November I said "preferably Commodore oriented" it doesn't have to be Commodore - it should be somewhat computer related.

Thanks

Ernie Chorny
TPUG