[torontocbm] Floppy music!

  • From: "Michael Brigham" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "avroarrow4ever@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: TorontoCBM Freelist <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 14:28:48 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all, while browsing Google/Youtube for some floppy info, I came across
people mashing up a lot of floppy drives and making music with them. I thought
it was pretty neat, although part of me is crying over all of those head
knocks!

So, for your entertainment, here are a few....
Floppy Music by Minihui - Super Mario Bros Pirates of the Carribean on 40
floppy drivesStar Wars Imperial March with Floppy and Arduino

|   |
| Star Wars Imperial March with Floppy and Arduino |
| |
| View on www.youtube.com | Preview by Yahoo |
| |
|   |