[torontocbm] Re: Email addresses?

  • From: Gil Winkler <kimmyland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 17:23:23 -0400

Look.
I am starting to REALLY get tired of this.
Paul ENOUGH.
I am not insulting or belittling anyone.
Stop trying to inflame the situation and pick a fight with me.
I asked a simple question and am dealing with it the best way I know how.
I would appreciate it if you would attempt to learn about me and what I am
after instead
of assuming I am 'after' people and am trying to insult them.
I have got better things to do with my time.

I don't know if you are having a bad day or what, but CHILL THE FUCK OUT
please?
Geezus.