[torontocbm] Re: Email addresses?

  • From: "Paul Quirk" <digitalquirk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 00:31:22 -0400

Instead of trying to understand the problem at hand by this valued member of
the community, you choose to insult and belittle him.

I mean, if you had the answer, you would have told him, right?  If Google
had actually delivered him the answer he needed, you would have provided
that, right?

Or, are you such a small man you must resort to petty insults at every
perceived opportunity?

Shameful.  Just damned shameful.  I thought you would have been a better man
than that; but clearly, I misjudged you.

  _____