[torontocbm] Re: Compuscope Supermother for the Vic-20

  • From: "Ken Rath" <kenrath@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 23:11:16 -0400

Thanks Jim! J

From: torontocbm-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:torontocbm-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Brain
Sent: April-28-14 12:31 AM
To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [torontocbm] Re: Compuscope Supermother for the Vic-20

On 4/27/2014 10:43 PM, Chiron Bramberger wrote:

Yes, please. That would be cool!

On 14-04-27 11:41 PM, Jim Brain wrote:

On 10/27/2013 6:19 PM, Ken Rath wrote:

Hard to believe that it was over 4 years ago that I wrote the original
E-mail asking about this!

Anyways, I finally found a picture and a brief "product announcement" of the
expansion board - it was the CompuScope SuperMother - I used to have for my
first Vic-20 back in the mid 80s.  I've included them below.  I found them
in the September 1983 issue of MicroComputing.

I never did have the original instructions or cassette tape software.
However, that "BlockSave" software sounds like it would have been neat and
handy to try back then!

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I finally took pics of Leif's
SuperMother picture in this post, and can post them if there is interest.

JIm

http://ow.ly/user/go4retro

Jim

--