[torontocbm] Re: Compuscope Supermother for the Vic-20

  • From: "Ken Rath" <kenrath@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 19:19:55 -0400

Hard to believe that it was over 4 years ago that I wrote the original
E-mail asking about this!

Anyways, I finally found a picture and a brief "product announcement" of the
expansion board - it was the CompuScope SuperMother - I used to have for my
first Vic-20 back in the mid 80s.  I've included them below.  I found them
in the September 1983 issue of MicroComputing.

I never did have the original instructions or cassette tape software.
However, that "BlockSave" software sounds like it would have been neat and
handy to try back then!

Enjoy! J

Ken Rath

CompuscopSuperMother-Vic20.jpg