[torontocbm] Re: Anyone use sfd-1001 images with Vice/dir master?

  • From: "Michael Brigham" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "avroarrow4ever@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 19:54:35 -0700

Hi, I've used the 8250 image with vice and it seemed to work ok. FYI, the 8250
is supposed to work with the SFD.

As for image bbs, does any have, and is willing to share, a vice'd version of
it? I've wanted to set up a bbs for a while, but have decided to use vice as I
don't want to fry out the electronics. Haven't got around to doing it yet
though....argh....

Thanks.

On Monday, July 14, 2014 10:39 PM, Dan Gahlinger <dgahling@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes but i cant get it to answer :(