[torontocbm] Re: Anyone use sfd-1001 images with Vice/dir master?

  • From: Steve Gray <sjgray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 13:12:19 -0700

I tried reading a D82 into DirMaster 2.2.009 and it read fine. I then loaded up
my CBMXfer selected the D82 and clicked run and it loaded vice xpet and mounted
the D82 just fine, which means VICE's C1541 utility had no trouble with D82
images. I assume X64 should work as well but I did not test that. I don't
remember adding any ROM images into VICE (although I do see it in the directory
so I assume it is included by default).

Steve