[torontocbm] Re: Amiga 500 solution?

  • From: Tristan Demian <tristan.demian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 15:37:12 -0500

Check out the ACA500 from Individual Computers (connects to the processor slot on the left side and will work on an NTSC board as long as it's rev 6 or higher) or one of Kipper2K's RAM/CF modules at http://www.kipper2k.com/amigaforsale/

On 20/12/2014 1:55 PM, bigmanfrank@xxxxxxx wrote:
I just picked up a Amiga 500 with 1 meg of RAM and kick start 2.

Does any one have the best solution to hooking up sd cards or compact flash? From what I am reading online is that European solutions won't work on NTSC machines.

If anyone knows where to buy or selling, please let me know also.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from Molto <http://www.moltoapp.com/app?tag=iphone_sig> for iPhone