[tn-moths] Re: [ncsc-moths] Chatham County Moths

  • From: "J. Merrill Lynch" <jmerrilllynch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 20:45:18 -0500

Parker,

Great list--looks like things are hopping where you are.  It'll take
me another month to get to that number!  If that is innominata, its
the oddest one I've ever seen--in fact I'm not sure that is a
Lithophane at all but can't offer an i.d.

Merrill

J. Merrill Lynch
Echo Valley Farm
Watauga County, NC