[tn-moths] Re: flash diffuser for moth photography

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 09:44:55 -0700 (PDT)

It looks like a great piece of equipment for those that are using the built in
flash. Having the flash so close to the lens definitely causes extra reflection
so diffusing it is a good idea. When I was using a point and shoot camera, I
held a piece of paper in front of the flash which is not as difficult as is may
seem but something like this attachment would certainly be a lot easier to use.

http://www.finishflagfarms.com