[tn-moths] Re: Watauga County moths--27 April 2011--Now in the 700 Club!!!

  • From: Larry McDaniel <larrycmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ncsc-moths <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 20:04:30 -0400

Congratulations! That's awsome.
I'm not dedicating quite as much time to it this year as I did last year.
We plan on moving to a new place in Johnson City and I want to go for a big
yard year after that.
For now, I'm focusing on improving my photos and learning other porch light
insects.
Leafhoppers are particularly interesting. Kyle has been working on them also.
Did you see that I had a Silvery Blue (butterfly) at Steele Creek Park on 4/25.

Larry McDaniel