[tn-moths] Re: Too many micros!

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, TN Moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 04:18:50 -0700 (PDT)

For the fun of it, I put together an album with many of the micros I found on 2
consecutive nights of mothing. How many species are there in this album? The
best I can come up with is that there are at least 6. :-)

http://s128.photobucket.com/albums/p193/kjchilds/Moths%202011/Recent%20Micros/?start=all

http://www.finishflagfarms.com