[tn-moths] Re: Not very Wavy-lined Emerald

  • From: Hugh McGuinness <hdmcguinness@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 10:04:55 -0500

Hi All,

By "Thin-lined" do you mean Chlorochlamys phyllinaria? This is certainly
not chlorlchlamys--both antennae and abdominal markings are incorrect. I
would guess that Synchlora aerata is correct, but I have been trying to
prove to myself that this is not a worn Nemoria bifilata, with which the
abdominal markings are a match.

--
Hugh McGuinness
Sag Harbor, NY