[tn-moths] Re: Not very Wavy-lined Emerald

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 11:56:16 -0800 (PST)

It was a new one for me this year. The range was originally thought to be the
southwest but it's turning out it's more widespread than originally thought or
maybe it's expanding its range. Also, until recently it wasn't thought to have
a brown form but brown ones have been confirmed through DNA.

http://tinyurl.com/FinishFlagFarmsMoths
http://tinyurl.com/Night-Creatures
http://www.finishflagfarms.com