[tn-moths] Re: High gear

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 13:25:13 -0700 (PDT)

It sounds like I'm even ahead of you. Wild plum flowers are mostly done here
and the Redbuds have been going strong for more that a week.

I'll have to keep an eye out for the Abbot's caterpillars. They're as cool
looking as the adults!

http://tinyurl.com/FinishFlagFarmsMoths
http://www.finishflagfarms.com

 From: J. Merrill Lynch