[tn-moths] Re: FOY for Cocke Co

  • From: "Jean Obrist" <innisfreehorses@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 15:51:02 -0400

I consider you an expert...  and value your opinion.  That's how I learn.
Here are pix of the ones in question.  You can tell I'm getting down to the
really tough ones.  I couldn't find any other species that worked.
 I would love suggestions.....Jean
    #9893  Lithophane hemina 7/10
    #9917  Lithophane fagina  Hoary Pinion  7/2
    1034  Inga sparsiciliella  Black-marked Inga  8/11
    10438  Mythimna unipuncta  6/27
    #0869 Agonopterix canadensis  6/27
    9684  Elaphria grata Grateful Midget  7/2
    2291  Dichomeris bilobella  Bilobed Dichomeris 7/17
    2307 Dichomeris nonstrigella  6/25

    This takes care of a few odd ones that have stumped me.
    Jean Obrist
    Cocke Co, TN

  --
  J. Merrill Lynch