[tn-moths] Re: 2011 album

  • From: "J. Merrill Lynch" <jmerrilllynch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 15:00:30 -0400

Ken,

Nice page--consistently excellent photography!  All the ones I'm familiar
with are correctly identified.  My only comment (and it certainly is not
meant to be a criticism) is I'd find it easier to locate species if they
were arranged by Hodges number; don't know how easy or hard it is to
re-arrange photos on photobucket.

Merrill

--
J. Merrill Lynch