[tn-dragonflies] Wm'son Co. baskettail

  • From: Rconnorsphoto@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-dragonflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 21:20:06 -0400 (EDT)

Mar. 26, 2012
Concord Road Borrow Pit Pond, Eastern Williamson County.

My first-of-year sighting of (probable) Common Baskettails today, with a
couple of males patrolling the shady side of the pond. Not 100% sure of ID,
no  photos, but with fairly good binoc views I'm going with E. cynosura, Com
Baskettail.
Other: Com. Green Darner, and several Fragile Forktails m. & f. ...plus
several unidentified female and teneral forktails.

Richard C
Nashville