[TN-Butterflies] trips, forays, etc.

  • From: "Scott Somershoe" <Scott.Somershoe@xxxxxx>
  • To: <TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 09:35:13 -0600

I also meant to say that we have a NING.com site (the big N on the bottom
left).  This is a site where you can post questions, photos and be involved in
forums.  Here I/we can post events like forays, trips for wildlife watching,
etc.  Of course we are on Facebook too, and I'll post updates, trips, etc there
as well.

I would like to have a more central location for posting dates for butterfly
watching trips, Christmas Bird Counts, etc.  I know we have list serves and
many state agencies and nature centers have their posts, but one central hub to
get to all this info would be a real asset to getting new people involved.

Just a thought anyway.

Thanks!
Scott

State Ornithologist