[TN-Butterflies] Re: latest records posted to bamona website; additional confused cloudywing photos posted to my website

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Butterflies <TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 07:57:22 -0700 (PDT)

I spotted another possible Confused yesterday. This one was spooked out of the
deep, wet grass and didn't allow me to get close enough for good photos but I'm
pretty sure it's a confused. If it is a Confused, this would be #6 for the
year. I have yet to see one feeding on anything which seems odd. Even the one I
saw on Lantana wasn't feeding.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p193/kjchilds/IMG_9455.jpg
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p193/kjchilds/IMG_9456.jpg

I can't believe that my farm is the only hotbed of Confusion in Tennessee so
keep you eyes open and cameras clicking.

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County

http://www.finishflagfarms.com