[TN-Butterflies] caught up with bamona submissions, or so i think

  • From: Stephen Stedman <SStedman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Butterflies <TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 16:25:36 -0500

I've caught up with submitting new county records to BAMONA, and about a
half hour ago I sent in about 80 records that have accumulated since
early June.  These should be posted to the website in the next week or
so; when they are, I'll let folks know so you can check to see that all
your recent BAMONA submissions are reflected there.

Many thanks to all who have submitted records for BAMONA this year and
to all who have been patient with my processing of records.

Steve Stedman

Cookeville (Putnam County)