[TN-Butterflies] Zebra Swallowtail Picture

  • From: "owlshill" <owlshill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Venable, Rita" <rita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Rouleau, Bennita" <rouleau@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Robertson, Linda" <docs@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Lynn Bayers & Lane Brody" <lane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jones, Bart" <bjones7777@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Johnson, Sarah" <trentnsarah2910@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jean Buchanan" <owlshilljeanb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Hays, Mary" <mhays@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Haun, Connie" <cmhaun@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Harkins, Carter" <carkeys@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Gain, Catherine" <owls2gain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Froeschauer, John D." <jdfroesch@xxxxxxxxx>, "Connors, Richard" <Rconnorsphoto@xxxxxxx>, "Cannon, Elizabeth" <ewbc1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Caldwell, Mary E." <caldmem@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Badger, David" <dbadger@xxxxxxxx>, "Ansley, Sue" <sueansley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Gerald & Pat Martin" <osageglade@xxxxxxxxxx>, "TN-Butterflies@ freeliss.org" <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 12:42:30 -0500

I am looking for an issue of Butterfly Gardener, Volume 7, Issue 4 (Winter
2002).  It has our state butterfly, the Zebra Swallowtail, on the cover.  I
have been using our Nature Sanctuary copy for seven years now as the pictorial
example of the Tennessee State Butterfly.  As you can imagine, it is
well-thumbed..I am hoping to be able to replace it and maybe laminate the
pertinent parts!  If you have a copy you plan to recycle anyway, I would be
pleased to take it off your hands.  Or if you have a really good Zebra SW pic
that could be printed "calendar" size and laminated for educational purposes, I
would be grateful and would pay for the printing.

I have looked through our collection of Butterfly Calendars, but the only Zebra
SW pics I found look very yellow, and experience says people will confuse them
with Tigers.

Thanks for any help you can give;

Nancy Garden