[TN-Butterflies] County Not-Seen lists

  • From: Avian Pursuits Nature Tours <naturetours@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-Butterflies <TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 03:49:36 -0700 (PDT)

I have updated to the current information all of my lists of butterflies not
yet documented for each county in Tennessee. They are available at
http://avianpursuits.com/butterflies

53 (out of 95) counties still have 100 or more butterflies to be documented, so
we have a lot of work to do out there.
The counties that have the fewest butterflies still to be recorded are:
Blount 64
Davidson 48
Hamilton 54
Hawkins 61
Marion 63
Polk 54
Putnam 48
Shelby 55
Suullivan 55
Williamson 62
(my own Knox County is at 76)

Crockett, Gibson and Giles Counties still have zero documented butterflies.

Hopefully the weather will allow many of us to get out there this weekend and
change a lot of these numbers! Let's go find some more butterflies.

David Trently
Avian Pursuits Nature Tours
...come see the real world!
Knoxville, TN