[TN-Butterflies] Re: Wrong clearwing in photo

  • From: "Michael Lee Bierly" <mlbierly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>, "'TN Butterflies'" <TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 09:04:20 -0500

Ken,
        I noted to Larry last night that it looks like to me that the first
photo on the Hummingbird clearwing is wrong,
http://www.butterfliesandmoths.org/images?l=3437. I did not go down further
on the Snowberry page and agree with you, that also looks wrong. When I was
identifying my Snowberry, DJ pointed out the buffy body and Jason said that
the black legs were diagnostic for Snowberry. I think both pages need to be
check by BAMONA.

Michael