[TN-Butterflies] Sightings and Photos

  • From: schottbirds@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: TN-Butterflies <TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 11:03:39 +0000 (UTC)

Hardy Trail near Craven's House on Lookout Mtn
Hamilton Co.

Yesterday, 4/16, I saw the following (first 2 were FOS for me): Red Admiral,
Silver-Spotted Skipper, E. Tiger Swallowtail, W. Va White, Falcate Orangetip (m
& f), Monarch, Juvenal's Duskywing and Duskywing sp. (possibly Horace's and
Wild Indigo. )

Unfortunately, when the butterfly reports come in digest form, any imbedded
photos are not included so did not see the recent moth pictures from Alan and
Carol. The links work and Stephen's Mottled Duskywings came in loud and clear.
Nice pics.

Susan Schott
Chattanooga