[TN-Butterflies] OT - St. Louis Zoo butterfly house

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Butterflies <TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 06:46:16 -0700 (PDT)

I wasn't able to ID all of what they had on display. The attendant had an
outdated ID card and told us they were in the process of making new ones. We
were there early so many hadn't woken up yet.

Tiger Longwing
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p193/kjchilds/IMG_9183.jpg

Red Postman
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p193/kjchilds/IMG_9184.jpg

Blue Morpho. I wasn't able to get a shot with the wings open but at least I'd
seen them before on a trip to Costa Rica.
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p193/kjchilds/IMG_9188.jpg

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p193/kjchilds/IMG_9190.jpg

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p193/kjchilds/IMG_9192.jpg

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p193/kjchilds/IMG_9196.jpg

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p193/kjchilds/IMG_9204.jpg

Red Cracker
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p193/kjchilds/IMG_9217.jpg

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County

http://www.finishflagfarms.com

The FAQ can be found by logging in at
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/l=tn-butterflies

Please report any abuse or questions about this list to:
kjchilds@xxxxxxxxxx

Users can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
tn-butterflies-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe'
in the Subject field.