[TN-Butterflies] Google Earth

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Butterflies <TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 09:54:52 -0800 (PST)

Google Earth is a great tool for scoping out possible butterflying spots. I
would recommend that anyone with a highspeed connection download the program
and take a look around. It's a lot of fun!

http://earth.google.com/

My area was just added to Google Street View although their system for finding
addresses has some problems. If you search my true address, you'll end up a few
miles away but if you use this address, 7632 Tennessee 200, Beech Bluff, TN
38313
you'll end up at the end of my driveway. The street name, address, city and zip
code are all wrong but for some reason it works.

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County

http://www.finishflagfarms.com