[TN-Butterflies] FOY and BAMONA records for Marion County

  • From: "David Spicer" <dspicer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TN-Butterflies" <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 17:11:38 -0400

As part of the first spring Tennessee River Gorge count this last weekend I
found the following. I don't remember seeing an FOY for this county so if
true all of these qualify for that. New BAMONA records are noted. (Steve,
I'll follow with pictures for these later.)

Pipevine Swallowtail
Eastern Tiger Swallowtail
Falcate Orangetip - BAMONA
Clouded Sulphur
Orange Sulphur
Red-banded Hairstreak
Azure
Variegated Fritillary
Pearl Crescent
Question Mark
Eastern Comma - Would be new at BAMONA except no picture
Mourning Cloak - BAMONA
American Lady
Juvenal's Duskywing
Horace's Duskywing

Dave Spicer
Ooltewah, TN

The FAQ can be found by logging in at
//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi/l=tn-butterflies

Please report any abuse or questions about this list to:
kjchilds@xxxxxxxxxx

Users can unsubscribe from this list by sending email to
tn-butterflies-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe'
in the Subject field.