[TN-Butterflies] Re: Confused Cloudywing

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Butterflies <TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 15:48:34 -0700 (PDT)

If this follows the pattern of past years, I should be seeing them for the next
3 to 7 days and then they'll show up again around the middle of June.

This was seen on my driveway, near the magic spot where I see them every year.
It's a boring driveway with some dirt on it and a dirt road that feeds into it.
This one was at the intersection of the asphalt and dirt road. Normally I will
see them between 11:00 A.M. and 1:00 P.M.but since this was later in the day,
the sun was shining in a different spot which may explain why it wasn't in the
normal 20 foot circle.

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County