[TN-Butterflies] Re: Cloudless Sulphurs acting silly

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Butterflies <TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 11:18:04 -0700 (PDT)

Little Yellows are tough little guys. The ones around here will usually chase
off any other butterflies that get close to them. It doesn't matter what
species
they are or how big they are. They do seem to go out of their way to go after
other yellow butterflies.

 Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County