[TN-Butterflies] Chris Tenney's Big Year

  • From: "Tommie Rogers" <sundragon1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 20:56:15 -0400

Today we added four more species to Chris's big year total. Yucca Giant
Skipper, Goatweed Leafwing, Pepper and Salt Skipper, Harvester, and West
Virginia White were seen in dependable places.

Hopefully tomorrow we will find some more for the list.

So far he has seen no Pearlyeyes and Hairstreaks are limited. Please let me
know if you are seeing any difficult to find species.

Check his blog at www.butterflybigyear.net

Tommie Rogers

Chattanooga