[TN-Butterflies] Re: 3 photos for comparison

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists tn-butterflies <tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 04:27:27 -0700 (PDT)

I'd still go with Silvery Checkerspot on your unknown. It does have more orange
(or less black markings) than normal but it still has enough of the correct
markings to say it's a Silvery Checkerspot, IMHO.

A few touch-ups with a black sharpie and it will look perfect!

Ken Childs
Henderson, TN
Chester County

http://www.finishflagfarms.com