[TN-Bird] Re: scissor-tailed flycatcher in franklin co.

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sstedman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "TN-birds" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 20:12:26 -0400

Steve Stedman and other interested birders:

There have been no Franklin Co. records for the Scissor-tailed Flycather posted
to TN-Birds this year.  The only other Franklin Co. scissor-tailed records
posted to TN-Birds have been your (Steadman) data for May-mid-Jun 1989 and Aug
2000, which you already have.

Let's go birding......

Wallace Coffey
Bristol, TN