[TN-Bird] Year of the Neotropic Cormorant

  • From: OLCOOT1@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 23:05:43 -0400 (EDT)

July 10, 2011
Great River Road
Dyer Co, TN

After finding a single Neotropic Cormorant at the Phillippy  Pits in Lake
Co, TN on June 19th and following it into KY to Lake #9 in  Fulton Co, where
eventually there were 4 Neo's seen together (this week), plus  Glen Criswell
having multiple birds at White Lake Refuge for a week; TODAY, I  found 2
more adult birds just off the Great River Road in Dyer Co, TN. For  one of the
photos of the KY birds and a few of today's find go to:

_http://www.pbase.com/ol_coot/image/136317903_
(http://www.pbase.com/ol_coot/image/136317903)

Good  Birding!!

Jeff R. Wilson / TLBA
6300 Memphis-Arlington  Road
Bartlett, TN 38135
http://www.pbase.com/ol_coot/
What is this  feathered thing that lifts my heart to the  heavens.