[TN-Bird] Western Grebe continues at Priest Lake

  • From: richard connors <didymops07@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 17:05:48 -0600

2/6/2015
Percy Priest Lake, Davidson Co TN

The Western Grebe continues to be cooperative at Hamilton Creek Rec Area.
Arriving about 1:30PM I ran into Gail and Steve Clendenon from Knoxville,
who had earlier in the day gotten the Iceland Gull in Murfreesboro. Paul
Latour of Nashville was also present, but no rare loons were present,
although at first we had a couple of smaller loons across the lake, they
couldn't be re-found and no firm ID could be determined.

At Andreson Rd Rec Area, at the point, there was one male Red-breasted
Merganser with a couple of Mallards.

Richard Connors
Nashville