[TN-Bird] Re: Wapanocca NWR to Ensley Bottoms

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 22:14:06 -0400

TN-Birders:

Jeff Wilson wrote that he and Mike Todd were birding with Paul Lehman of New
Jersey.

Lehman, formerly a lecturer in geography at the University of California in
Santa Barbara, was past editor of Birding magazine for nine years.

He is a member of the New Jersey Bird Records Committee and writes regular
columns for Birders Journal magazine.

He has been a principal consultant on several popular field guides, most
recently as senior range map consultant for the new editions of Roger Tory
Peterson's Field Guide to the Birds (East), the National Geographic
Society's Field Guide to the Birds of North America, and future editions of
the National Audubon Society Sibley Guide to Birds.

He is also chief editor of the recently published ABA/Lane birdfinding guide
to North America's major metropolitan regions. Paul lives in Cape May, New
Jersey..

I copied this bio from a website and altered its form but not the content
for the purposes of this message.

Let's go birding.....

Wallace Coffey
Bristol, TN