[TN-Bird] Trumpeter Swans

  • From: Terry Witt <terrywitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 13:08:32 -0700 (PDT)

Chad Smith and I looked unsuccessfully for the Williamson County swans this afternoon
While there we ran into Daniel Estabrooks
No sign of the birds; some additional info on the site might be helpful to future hunters

Lampkins Bridge Road runs between Hwy 96 and McDaniel Road, and the location is between Arrington and Rudderville, 5 miles NW of College Grove
The pond is directly across the road from mailbox 6271, and is difficult to see without climbing the small embankment beside the road short of the electric fence

If anyone is successful, please post sightings

Terry Witt
Murfreesboro Tn