[TN-Bird] Thank you, Tennessee birders

  • From: Thomas Miko <thomas_miko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tennessee Birds <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 11:06:16 -0800

 Dear Tennessee birders,
Thank you for all of the leads, info, and driving directions.  I flew home to
Los Angeles on Friday afternoon, after seeing at least 72 species of birds in
and around Hamilton County, while in Chattanooga for a one week training class.
 Supposedly, they are sending me to Oak Ridge in late July/early August for 2
weeks, (with a weekend off!) for another class. Talk to you guys, then.
Tom

Thomas Geza Miko,

B.Sc. Radiology, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation & Lab Safety

653 S. Indian Hill Blvd., unit C

Claremont, CA 91711
U.S.A.

Home: 909.445.1456