[TN-Bird] TN birds Thank you-3rd try

  • From: Davchaffin@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 19:23:36 EDT

TN birds,
Just wanted publically say a high thank you to Ken Leggitt for his help
weekend before last.  Becky got over to Dyersburg on Sat night after an
afternoon
wedding in Nashville.  Ken made sure we had the exact directions, and even came
by to make sure we got the bird.  The Bells Vireo started his first song at
6:57am CDT(take note you Big Day people), and we both got looks at and saw it
sing.  It was a lifer for Bec and state bird for me.  After that, Ken took us
to several stops netting an additional 5 state birds for Becky and totalling 10
new year birds for me.
I tried this twice before, but apparently the list gremlins would not allow
it.  The first was when we had net problems several weeks ago.  Secondly, I
tried to forward my bounced message to Wallace, but he probably did not get it.

Anyway, hope this gets through.  Am awaiting the return of wood storks to
west TN.

David Chaffin
Cleveland TN