[TN-Bird] TN 100 year anniversary weekend

  • From: Tammy Devine <tammy0823@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 19:59:47 -0500

Hi you all,
I had fun for my first time birding in Tennessee (with other people not alone).
I enjoyed Radnor lake -walk and the good people I walked with. My hi-lights
were, the Coopers racing through the woods, all the deer and turkey and wood
ducks. The weather was okay, I wish I could have gone out on Sundays walk. I
thought I had to work. But half way back to Chicago, my Monday job was
cancelled. Oh well, I can't wait to move to Clarksville and bird the northwest
corner. .

Happy Birding
Tammy Devine
Prospect Hts., Ill