[TN-Bird] Murfreesboro hummingbird

  • From: Terry Witt <terrywitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-Bird Listserv <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 00:18:12 +0000 (UTC)

I went over to Richard Baines house this PM and saw what I am confident was the
bird in question.The bird I saw was a Ruby-throated, young male.The
Blue-throated ID was based on size, color of back, and white spots at the end
of the tailThe face pattern, which is usually very obvious in Blue-throated,
was not seenThere is always the possibility that the bird I saw was not the
bird noted by the property ownerI have given him my cell number, and if
anything else should develop of interest, it will be posted
Cheers
Terry WittMurfreesboro Tn